ILFORD Master Eddie Tapp on Creating a Gallery Quality Print from Capture to Edit to Print
There are a handful of elements, processes and steps to take to create a gallery-quality photographic print. Watch this free hour-long video presentation where we begin to explore the tools, tips and techniques to make sure that your final print is ready for the gallery.
The webinar covers:
- A photo shoot discussing exposure, colour, mood, lighting and posing using both ambient and studio lights
- Monitor calibration and profiling including creating a custom profile
- Image edits techniques and custom camera profiles using Lightroom and Photoshop
- Making the right paper choice for your final print
- Soft-proofing in both Photoshop and Lightroom 4 along with the effects of different rendering intents and how to make adjustments before printing
- Print evaluation and its final presentation including mounting and framing.
This overview webinar is the first in a series. In future sessions each step will be explored in more detail so that you can truly master the art of creating a gallery quality print.