Blend A & B
- Create a unique look and feel to a print
- Great density and sharpness without affecting the texture of the paper
- Water-based coating solution which can be applied to a range of fine art papers
- Emulsion A can be blended with Emulsion B to create a bespoke look and feel
- Easy to apply
Product Code: GCEAB
GALERIE Creative Emulsion offers fine art photographers and printers the opportunity to create a truly unique looking print on their paper of choice.
The water-based inkjet receiving layer can be applied, using the Creative Emulsion Coating Bar, to a wide range of uncoated paper including fine art, cotton, washi, bamboo or rice paper to create a bespoke look and feel to the final image.
GALERIE Creative Emulsion is available in two blends (A and B) and they can be used independently or combined to enhance a specific image or finish characteristic that the photographer or printer may want to accentuate.
The two emulsions have different coating characteristics
- Blend A will inhibit the ink bleed and therefore increase the density and sharpness of the image, without affecting the texture and tint of the paper.
- Blend B will achieve greater sharpness and density than Blend A. Blend B will also increase the whiteness of the paper and will give a smoother surface finish
Optimum blending ratios are included in the technical specification sheet.
GALERIE Creative Emulsion is compatible with both dye and pigment inks.
It is recommend to use the Creative Emulsion Coating Bar 40 for Blend A and Coating Bar 80 for Blend B. If the two Blends are mixed then we recommend you use Creative Emulsion Coating Bar 80 for a mixture ratio of 50:50
|Content||1L & 4L|
|pH||7 – 8.5|
|Solid Component||30 – 40%|
|Specific Gravity||1,04 – 1,05|